Welcome To Photo Frames Online
We offer a choice of hundreds of personalised photo frames. We have tried to make searching through the various categories easy. Use the navigation menu at the top to search by either:
- Size – if you need a frame to fit a particular photo this may be the best place to start. If you need to crop and/or resize your photo, there’s a free program and a guide on how to use it here.
- Material – if you particularly want a wooden photo frame, metal, or one made of glass, then search here. Many people like white photo frames, White Frames is a category under material, as are the popular diamante frames.
- Other headings are self explanatory: Babies (Baby photo frames, Christenings etc), People (Grandma, Daddy, Family etc), and Weddings (to keep up to date we also have a page each for Mr & Mr, and Mrs & Mrs photo frames under the Weddings heading).
- You may have noticed some boxes in amongst the frames! These are useful keepsake boxes but they also display 4 photos, one in each side of the box. Some are also filled with chocolates! We included these as these boxes make great gifts: for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s day, Christmas, new baby gifts, or perhaps as a housewarming present.
- Finally, it’s difficult making a choice without searching several pages – and then you forget which ones you have looked at. So there’s a Wish List facility: just add a frame you like to your Wish List, then you can look at all the frames in your wish list later and make your choice.
Why Choose Personalised Photo Frames?
It adds to the photo. For example:
- Say you want to display a wedding photo, it will look so much better if you add the bride and groom’s names on one of our wedding photo frames, together with the date and venue of the wedding.
- Or a photo of a newborn baby: add the baby’s names, the date and time of birth, and maybe the birth weight. We have several baby photo frames that can accommodate those details.
- Another example would be a frame to hold a photograph of your child’s graduation: you can add his or her name, together with details of the degree awarded, and the name of the university; now, won’t that look much better than just an ordinary photo frame.
- Or maybe you want to display a holiday photo, how much better would it be if you could add the name of the holiday destination, and names and dates?
- And there are dozens of family photo frames, with designs for Mum, Dad, Grandad, Grandma, Sister, and any other member of the family.
You get the picture?! Furthermore, if the frame is a gift, maybe to Grandma with a photo of your children; if you add her name and their names and a suitable message, the gift becomes more special. Check out our family photo frames.
Our wood, slate and metal personalised photo frames are engraved, and the glass frames are UV printed. All the personalisation is permanent, and of course there is no charge for adding your wording. Most frames are despatched in two working days.