Welcome To Photo Frames Online
We offer a choice of hundreds of personalised photo frames. We have tried to make searching through the various categories as easy as possible. Use the navigation menu at the top to search by either:
- Size – if you need a frame to fit a particular photo this may be the best place to start. If you need to crop and/or resize your photo, there’s a free program and a guide on how to use it here.
- Material – if you particularly want a wooden photo frame, metal, or one made of glass, then search here. Many people like white photo frames, White Frames is a category under material, as are the popular diamante personalised photo frames.
- Other headings are self explanatory: Babies (Baby photo frames, Christenings etc), People (Grandma, Daddy, Family etc), and Weddings (to keep up to date we also have a page each for Mr & Mr, and Mrs & Mrs photo frames under the Weddings heading).
- You may have noticed some boxes in amongst the frames! These are useful keepsake boxes but they also display 4 photos, one in each side of the box. Some are also filled with chocolates! We included these as these boxes make great gifts for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, new baby gifts, or perhaps as a housewarming present.
- Finally, it’s difficult making a choice without searching several pages – and then you forget which ones you have looked at. So there’s a Wish List facility: just add a frame you like to your Wish List, then you can look at all the frames in your wish list later and make your choice.
Why Choose Personalised Photo Frames?
Because it adds to the photo. For example:
- Say you want to display a wedding photo, it will look so much better if you add the bride and groom’s names on one of our wedding photo frames, together with the date and venue of the wedding. And we are up to date! There’s a selection of popular Mr & Mrs photo frames – as well as Mr & Mr, and Mrs & Mrs.
- Or a photo of a newborn baby: add the baby’s names, the date and time of birth, and maybe the birth weight. We have several baby photo frames that can accommodate those details. Some even show the time of birth on a clock face.
- Another example would be a frame to hold a photograph of your child’s graduation: you can add his or her name, together with details of the degree awarded, and the name of the university; now, won’t that look much better than just an ordinary photo frame. A lot of hard work went into getting that degree, so display the details with pride.
- One of our popular requests is for photo frame for a friend? We have many designs – particularly popular are the ones with #Bestie in the design, and of course all can be personalised.
- Amongst our most popular customers are those expecting a baby. If you have had a scan you will receive a print of the first photograph of your baby! Don’t just file it away, display it in one of our personalised baby scan photo frames.
- Or maybe you want to display a holiday photo, how much better would it be if you could add the name of the holiday destination, and names and dates?
- And we offer dozens of family photo frames, with designs for Mum, Dad, Grandad, Grandma, Sister, and any other member of the family.
You get the picture?! Furthermore, if the frame is a gift, maybe to Grandma with a photo of your children; if you add her name and their names and a suitable message, the gift becomes more special. Check out our family photo frames.
Our wood, slate and metal personalised photo frames are engraved, and the glass frames are UV printed. All the personalisation is permanent, and of course there is no charge for adding your wording. Most frames are despatched in two working days. Those that take longer will warn you on the sales page.